Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Fighter...


Each and every passing day, I tell myself to not to give up, to keep up the fight. Giving up is always easy, blaming people, blaming life is always easy, finding escapes from reality is always easy, but to keep fighting is the tough thing. Everybody has his own struggle in life, I have bred my own, and you have salvaged yours. But no matter how hard the punches or blows from other side are, there is no turning back, there is no way to run away. Don’t expect a clean fight, there is blood and sweat involved, the battle demands it, and you must accede to its demands.

There are people yelling at you to surrender, there are situation howling at you to renege, there are excuses screaming at you to quit. You get into a state of despair and even despondency, hopelessness swallows your guts, your spirit is scorched by the rage of nefarious people, each and every fragment of your soul is falling apart, the will to survive is flailing and darkness is all you can see with the expanse of your eyes. There are reams of challenges and remonstrations to pull you back and commanding you to give up!

But I don’t do that, because I am a fighter. Because after striving through all this, a day comes when fighting becomes a habit, and you can’t live without it. You savour each and every moment of it. You fight because you have the will to survive, you fight because your fight has found a meaning, and you fight because you have a reason for it. It’s a meaningful percussion to beat out the rhythm of the life.

I fight every day, because I am nothing without it. I fight for nobody, but for myself. I fight to keep myself away from sinking into the abysmal hole that world creates. Your fight is completely your own, don’t seek compassion, support or any kind of sympathy. If you seek such things, you are not a fighter anymore. No matter what it takes and no matter how, always keep your dreams alive, and they will keep you alive throughout your battle, they won’t let you die. There is a hope that strives thorough all the journey. Never give up on that hope, It will never let you sink.

The situations could be extreme, the people could be very dirty, but a warrior has to fight, because that is what he is born for.

So, what’s your fight? figure it out, and fortify. Be a fighter and Keep fighting! 

"No life is complete without a fight, make sure your fight is meaningful"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if i created a blog with the same name as other blog accidentally? is that legal?

Unknown said...

The spirit of a samurai warrior ..
Chirayu ! I regret spending 9 months being classmates and not reading your blog to know you the way i do now !
An opportunity i should not have missed.

Chirayu said...

@ali
it's never too late, see you today in grenoble ;)

Anonymous said...

Out of the ordinary information. Credit on behalf of the info!

Anonymous said...

I actually wanted to develop a remark to be able to express gratitude to you for these awesome points you are writing on this site. My considerable internet look up has finally been paid with brilliant information to write about with my company. I would express that many of us website visitors are definitely lucky to be in a useful place with many special individuals with beneficial secrets. I feel rather happy to have come across the webpage and look forward to plenty of more exciting moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.

Don't forget to share...